Our engineering workshop is able to produce mechanical parts for any industrial sector (food, automotive…etc) meeting any type of request.
Mechanical realization can start directly from a drawing provided by the customer or we can also develop the whole project based on a sample piece. Otherwise, thanks to the instruments at our disposal, we are able to evaluate and study with the customer the best solution for his needs.
What distinguishes is the PRODUCTION ELASTICITY, that is the possibility to produce articles in GREAT SERIES, SINGLE QUANTITY or SAMPLES.
Thanks to the use of our SPECIFIC EQUIPMENT and advanced SOFTWARE, we have the opportunity to process different types of materials: metals, plastic polymers, rubbers and sponges.
We carry out the required machining operations using :
– WORK CENTRES (3-axis);
– CNC lathes (5-axis with the possibility of ‘bar’ machining);
– MANUAL LATHES AND MILLING MACHINES WITH Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM)
– HIDRAULIC PRESS MACHINE
– COMPLEMENTARY MACHINES (grinders, belt cutters, tumblers of different sizes, sandblasting machine, ultrasonic washing, hardening for small parts and other specific machinery for the various needs of the working phases)
– WELDERS (TIG, MIG and with electrode)
In order to better meet the needs of our customers we also use nearby working realities, that we have full confidence in, in order to provide a complete service. It can also include items in large thickness cut with the help of laser machines, or surface treatments such as: anodizing on aluminum and protective treatments on steel.
– 3D printer, which allows to print three-dimensional prototypes of future products at very low costs compared to traditional methods used to produce samples.